HEC 3.0 Documentation
This documentation is a guide to using the HEC 3.0 test bed, in particular the SLURM job scheduler which will replace the current SGE job scheduler. The structure of this guide is broadly similar to the current official HEC user guide so you can easily compare the two.
The HEC 3.0 test bed is under development, so check back regularly to see what changes have been made to best practice.
- Using C and Fortran compilers on the HEC
- The COMSOL Multiphysics Package
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL)
- The LAMMPS molecular dynamics simulator
- The NAMD molecular dynamics simulator
- The Open Cognitive Environment (Open-CE) Software Suite
- The R Stats Package
- Stata and StataMP